Makenzie & Jimmy’s recent wedding at the Chesapeake Bay Beach Club was just so romantic & on-trend that we just couldn’t wait to blog about it! From the shimmering blush & gold toned bridesmaid dresses to the blush, cream & gold leaf wedding cake, Makenzie really designed a beautiful and cohesive look for her wedding day. We especially loved the fresh poppy red color on her lips and the matching pops of deep romantic reds in her bridal bouquet! […]
If we had to pick one word to describe Katelyn & Michael’s wonderful wedding, it would be romantic! The couple held their ceremony at the United States Naval Academy Chapel and the love emanating from them as they recited their vows was visible to all. As they held hands and looked into each other’s eyes, Katelyn just couldn’t stop smiling at her new husband. Later, the bride and groom would walk through the gardens of the William Paca House & Gardens and take their seats for the wedding reception – we asked Katelyn about that moment and she says that looking out into the gardens with her new husband sitting next to her and all of their closest family and friends around them was the most beautiful moment of her life! […]
Anna & Shane wed on a beautiful sunny day at the Inn at Perry Cabin in St. Michaels, Maryland. Anna’s elegant, structured satin trumpet dress fit her like a glove and the formal gown went perfectly with the vintage styled ceremony and reception decor. Looking stylish next to her, Shane wore a classic tuxedo with bow-tie and his groomsmen followed suit.
For their Late Fall/Early Winter wedding Danielle & Joey (formally known as Frank!) chose The Oaks Waterfront Inn in St. Michaels, Maryland as their venue and we could not have been more excited to get to photograph their day! We loved all the special little touches that Danielle included throughout the day, especially during pre-bridal (those robes! The giddy champagne toast!) and the ceremony (that bonsai tree unity ceremony had us getting super emotional – I’m not crying, you’re crying!).
An early spring wedding at the United States Naval Academy makes for some pretty beautiful wedding photos. They spent the day enjoying themselves and you could tell by their genuine happiness that they are surrounded by amazing family and friends. We wish them all the happiness in the world! Congratulations Bridget and Joel.
We love photographing at the Chesapeake Bay Beach Club. In fact, we have so many beautiful wedding photos from this eastern shore wedding venue that we wanted to dedicate a blog just to them! The Chesapeake Bay Beach Club is a venue that we have photographed at a lot! The extraordinary waterfront backdrop is a beautiful addition to your wedding visions and makes every […]
Hamilton Photography is excited to share our new website but even more excited to let everyone know what our boutique photography studio has been up to lately! So why did we do it and what are we up to?
- Showcase our latest work. We are busy photographers so it has been awhile since we posted some of the latest and greatest! Now you can see what we have been creating and get a glance of our latest wedding pictures.
- Introduce our team. We have slowly built an extremely talented team of photographers and studio staff. Our boutique studio team is focused on quality, style and customer service. We want you to get to know everyone that makes Hamilton Photography move and groove (especially our new studio manager, Joanna) so come meet us.
- Our customer service is top-notch. So many wedding professionals and clients have mentioned how great our customer service is, that we thought it was about time we bragged about it.
- We do more than weddings.We love weddings ( I mean really love them ) but we also love other things. We have been building our corporate photography and portrait photography portfolios and are excited to share those talents with you.
- Share our story. We have been photographing in the Maryland for 14 years now. We feel blessed and fortunate that our journey has been so amazing so we wanted to share our story. I bet a lot of people don’t know we started all of this in San Francisco!
We did a sneak peak with a few wedding industry professionals and here is what we are hearing…
Your new website is the bomb!!!!!!Raquel Shutt, owner of Wedding Savvy
There’s only one way to truly show off your EPIC work on the web and that is with a beautifully-crafted website to match your beautifully-crafted photography. You guys nailed it with this new site and it really showcases your work well. Kudos!Ryan Deal, owner of Mixing Maryland
And finally, a shout out to our web developers at Peppermill Projects. It was so refreshing to work with such strategic-minded individuals who understand the importance of high quality work and amazing customer service.
It’s always a treat to get to photograph close to our home base in Annapolis, so we loved shooting this amazing couple as they tied the knot at St John’s College and celebrated with friends and family at the Annapolis Yacht Club! The entire day was perfect from start to finish, thanks in part to the amazing planning team at Wedding Savvy. […]
Being photographers in Annapolis, we’re always really proud to be able to photograph a lot of weddings at the US Naval Academy downtown. Caitlin & James’ wedding was one of out favorites at USNA this year–they were such a genuine, fun couple and there were a lot of great details to shoot along with the grand views we love capturing at the Naval Academy. […]