2020 wasn’t quite the best year for the world, but Kelsi and Tyler’s wedding sure was a fantastic way to end out this epic year. December 30th still qualifies as a Christmas wedding and these two really played it, with their deep red, pink, gold and green colors. […]
Jaynie and Tyler’s beautiful November wedding day began with the girls getting ready at the iconic downtown Annapolis hotel, The Graduate. Formerly the Loews Hotel, this unique hotel has been updated and decorated in bold nautical themes and is one of the premier wedding venues in downtown Annapolis.
Jaynie and her entourage wanted to take some fun photos while getting ready. […]
Ashley and Andrew met playing on a recreational kickball league in DC on the national mall. Ashley told us that by the end of the season Andy STILL hadn’t asked for her number, and he actually ended up having to get her digits from his team manager! An adorable beginning to a beautiful relationship. Mark and Jason were on the scene at the Calvert House to photograph their intimate, classic wedding.
Shannon and Aleksei’s wedding took place on a beautiful October afternoon at the United States Naval Academy; the very place Aleksei had proposed on New Year’s Eve. The overcast day gave Christina and Danny the perfect opportunity to create beautiful images with softened light. […]
Hamilton Photography is excited to share our new website but even more excited to let everyone know what our boutique photography studio has been up to lately! So why did we do it and what are we up to?
- Showcase our latest work. We are busy photographers so it has been awhile since we posted some of the latest and greatest! Now you can see what we have been creating and get a glance of our latest wedding pictures.
- Introduce our team. We have slowly built an extremely talented team of photographers and studio staff. Our boutique studio team is focused on quality, style and customer service. We want you to get to know everyone that makes Hamilton Photography move and groove (especially our new studio manager, Joanna) so come meet us.
- Our customer service is top-notch. So many wedding professionals and clients have mentioned how great our customer service is, that we thought it was about time we bragged about it.
- We do more than weddings.We love weddings ( I mean really love them ) but we also love other things. We have been building our corporate photography and portrait photography portfolios and are excited to share those talents with you.
- Share our story. We have been photographing in the Maryland for 14 years now. We feel blessed and fortunate that our journey has been so amazing so we wanted to share our story. I bet a lot of people don’t know we started all of this in San Francisco!
We did a sneak peak with a few wedding industry professionals and here is what we are hearing…
Your new website is the bomb!!!!!!Raquel Shutt, owner of Wedding Savvy
There’s only one way to truly show off your EPIC work on the web and that is with a beautifully-crafted website to match your beautifully-crafted photography. You guys nailed it with this new site and it really showcases your work well. Kudos!Ryan Deal, owner of Mixing Maryland
And finally, a shout out to our web developers at Peppermill Projects. It was so refreshing to work with such strategic-minded individuals who understand the importance of high quality work and amazing customer service.
The Mandarin Oriental DC is a stunning venue for an event, so it’s no surprise that the Susan B Anthony List held their annual Campaign for Life gala there. (Coincidentally, today is the Mandarin Oriental’s ten year anniversary!) The main guest speaker was former presidential candidate and fox television host Mike Huckabee. […]
Some relationships have surprising beginnings!
We are so inspired by Laura & Kyle’s unique, color-filled wedding day! Christina & Heather loved photographing all the lovely details and fun surprises that filled the day at this Elkridge Furnace Inn wedding. It was a pleasure getting to know this amazing couple during this exciting season of their lives.