Hamilton Photography is excited to share our new website but even more excited to let everyone know what our boutique photography studio has been up to lately! So why did we do it and what are we up to?
- Showcase our latest work. We are busy photographers so it has been awhile since we posted some of the latest and greatest! Now you can see what we have been creating and get a glance of our latest wedding pictures.
- Introduce our team. We have slowly built an extremely talented team of photographers and studio staff. Our boutique studio team is focused on quality, style and customer service. We want you to get to know everyone that makes Hamilton Photography move and groove (especially our new studio manager, Joanna) so come meet us.
- Our customer service is top-notch. So many wedding professionals and clients have mentioned how great our customer service is, that we thought it was about time we bragged about it.
- We do more than weddings.We love weddings ( I mean really love them ) but we also love other things. We have been building our corporate photography and portrait photography portfolios and are excited to share those talents with you.
- Share our story. We have been photographing in the Maryland for 14 years now. We feel blessed and fortunate that our journey has been so amazing so we wanted to share our story. I bet a lot of people don’t know we started all of this in San Francisco!
We did a sneak peak with a few wedding industry professionals and here is what we are hearing…
Your new website is the bomb!!!!!!
There’s only one way to truly show off your EPIC work on the web and that is with a beautifully-crafted website to match your beautifully-crafted photography. You guys nailed it with this new site and it really showcases your work well. Kudos!
And finally, a shout out to our web developers at Peppermill Projects. It was so refreshing to work with such strategic-minded individuals who understand the importance of high quality work and amazing customer service.